Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thanks babe, this event has ended and I have met a few of your pretty faces. My apologies that some of you had to go through the sweat in the hot sun with me. Thanks alot. Your support had always been a morale to me in creating new designs. Special thanks to many of you whom I am unable to list all your names. Nevertheless, please know that you are in my heart and I appreciate your efforts to drop by.

I will be at MAAD this coming weekend again and if any of you will be interested to view and try my new creations, I will hope to see you. Please do drop by and we can have a fun of chatting sessions. I will be editing some of the items that I will be bringing to MAAD. Till then, please do check back and stay tune.

Muacks!! Valerie

CLICK TO VIEW FULL DETAILS!

Make a Date with us!

Great chanced to view our most freshly baked designs!!

With more new crafts supplies, beads, Claydolls, Charms and more more more....

Will you want to miss it?

No :)

This coming Sat, 28 June 2008 at Singapore Arts Museum

12pm to 7pm

71 Bras Basah Road

*Parking can be found at Waterloo Street, Queen Street and NTUC Income Centre.*

No comments: