Wednesday, June 25, 2008

GSS Part I continues...


BEFORE GSS ends.....Do make use of these special Discounts!!!!

Lullaby Topaz $40 (SOLD)

Lullaby for pink topaz as there are many used above here. A set of rare and exquisite faceted pink topaz in teardrops shapes. Matched with white rose fabric, wooden donuts and brass chains.

High quality brass earring hooks used.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!


Tu-tu Train $24 (SOLD)

A comical pair with tu-tu train charms. She consists of Japan pink carved rose, black onxy drops and brass donut bead.

High quality brass earring hooks used.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!



Rose Peach $30 (SOLD)

A really pretty pair which I love so much!!! For the pink lovers!

Rose Peach consists of Japan pink carved rose matched with rose gold oval, czech pearls and tassle. On the right, newly imported carved florets from USA, czech pearls, drops, tassle and gold vintage florets.

14k gold plated earring hooks and chains used.

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: