Sunday, July 13, 2008


Pearlie Treats Braclet $25 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

Charm and cute pair with different charms dangling on your wrist. She consist of rhodium black chains, swarovski black and white pearls, mannequin, vintage umbrella, tote bag charms.

Rhodium chains & clasp used. Approx: 7.2 inches (please let me know if adjustment is required)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Glamour Bracelet $35 (SOLD)
FOC Registered Postage

A very glamourous piece of bracelet to lie on your small wrist. She consist of Japanese tensha, swarovski pearls, vintage component, Korea imported pink key charm, bell flowers, tassle.

14k gold plated chains and clasps used. Approx: 6.5inches (please let me know if adjustment is required)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: