Sunday, July 13, 2008

Not too long ago, I had mentioned on using semi-precious in my creations and I had been superbly inlove with stones that I have all along...I cant wait to have more of them...haha... here some of them and enjoy pls....

Dolling Up Pink $35 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

This is a sweet peach and pink pair...Dolling up with korea imported pink suit charms, vintage components, lucite flowers, carnelion beads, wooden mini donuts.

14k gold plated earirng hooks used. Approx: 2inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Lapis Earrings $65 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

One month ago, I set my eyes on a strand of lapis drops...here they are lying lovely on my hands...thanks to my dear friend who kept it for me :) Lapis lazuli is a gemstone of the kind that might have come straight out of the Arabian Nights: a deep blue with golden inclusions of pyrites which shimmer like little stars. The colour was referred to as 'ultramarine', which means something like 'from beyond the sea'.

Lapis earrings consists of a type of rare semi-precious blue lapis drops, blue vintage flower, 3D butterfly charm, blue clay rose and Japan carved roses.

925 silver earring hooks used. Approx: 2.1inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Quartz Earrings $16 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

A simple petite pair...for those who prefer short simple earrings. Here's a pair of pink bow and rose quartz drops.

White gold earring hooks used. Approx: 1.5inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!


Tarena $49 (SOLD)
FOC Registered Postage

A slender and lovely pair. Cool and simple pair too! Tarena comprising white rose bead with diamantee, mini tourmaline donuts, yellow citrine drops and tassle.

925 silver earrings hooks used. Approx: 2.6inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!



Amethyst Earrings $38 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

A chic pair with amethyst drops, oval charms, vintage flowers.

14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 2.2 inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: