Thursday, January 8, 2009

I am back with some updates for now. A mini one as I am preparing for a larger collection this weekend. Yeah! always for weekends and then I would be uploading more designs. So do browse so as not to miss any.


Seasons Cheer Discount is STILL ON!!!! Make full use of this special discount to purchase unique, delicate handmade items for this Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day. Wear along these admiring pieces during CNY and surprise your relatives. Boyfriends better grab fast a piece to surprise your special girl before Seasons cheer Discount ends ya! Let me know if gift wrapping is needed and I would advise further on it....

See you again soon!!!! Enjoy your weekends!!!






Joyful Fuchsia $28 (SOLD)
A very festive mood piece with lotsa of joy and fun. Fuchsia as the colours beneath the bracelet and joyful as the birdie chirping. It consists of swarovski pearls, mother of pearl bird, handmade clayrose, paper flower, ribbon charm.
Rhodium chains and clasp used. Approx: 8inches (measurement can be adjusted to your preferred length.)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

No comments: