Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Valentine's $30 (SOLD)
This is a really pretty piece!! My most most fav. I love the newly imported carved stalk of rose which is so detailed and pretty. Delicate to the young loving couples out there who would be celebrating Valentine's day together.
This pair of earring consists of imported carved stalk rose, peach rutile semi-precious teardrop, swarovski blings chain, lock and key charms, brass flowers and imported handmade clay pillows.
14k gold earring hooks used. Approx: 2.2-2.5inches (excludes earring hooks)


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Mermaid's Tune $28 (SOLD)
this is also another lovely pair if you prefer more vintage. It consists of mermaid charm, rose cameo, clayrose, czech pearls,
High quality brass earring hooks used. Approx: 2.4inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

No comments: