Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hi babes,

Finally get to haves these items posted up. Made them last week but was too busy with work and stuffs...I hope that you would enjoy them :))

oh...its weekend and I would be busy crafting new items...new beads just arrived and it perks my crafting spirit too! I should begin preparing new items for my upcoming events in April. Do reserve for your weekends (either first/second) in the month of April with us ya!!

Enjoy!
valerie


Priscella Princess $26 (SOLD)
FOC Registered Postage


This piece of pendant was crafted quite long ago but released for sale today because I had not select a matching chain to it. I like the chains and how it themed with the pendant.
consists of lady cameo, pink clayrose, swarovski and czech pearls, blings, princess robe dress charm, ribbon pearl bead.
Rhodium chains and clasp used. Approx: 13.3inches (chains), 3.3inches (pendant)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

No comments: