Saturday, March 14, 2009

Piuey Hairdo $20 (SOLD)
FOC Registered Postage

A cute pair with the baby colours. Piuey is a name which was anyhow joined together by me forming pink and blue. I love the cute hairdryer and comb charms. Also consists of swarovski pearls, teardrop, blings.

White gold earring hooks used. Approx: 2.3inches (excludes earring hooks)
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Pistachio Earrings $28
FOC Registered Postage
The colours reminds me of a happy nut, Pistachio. I am sure many of you likes to eat this so do me.... Pale green that is as sweet and happy as applet green. I named it as Pistachio as I hope that the buyer would feel happy whenever she is wearing it.
Consists of green glass teardrops, imported handmade clay pillows, japan carved rose, clayrose, brass filigree, rhodium tassle, swarovski pearls.
High quality brass earring hooks used. Approx: 2.1-2.5inches (excludes earring hooks)
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

No comments: