Sunday, July 20, 2014



image 

Promotion $35 only

  FOC Registered Postage
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg




image
Promotion $35 only

FOC Registered Postage
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg




Email itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
$25
Pink Romper
Free Size
FOC Registered Postage
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg





upload
$25
White Romper
Free Size
FOC Registered Postage
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg





upload
$24
Black shorts with side laces
Size Small
FOC Registered Postage
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg






upload
$35
White double layer dress
Size Small and Large
FOC Registered Postage
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg





upload
Maroon Dress with laces
$25
Size Small
FOC Registered Postage
To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg







No comments: