Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Ballet Chains S$24 (SOLD)

I made 2 bracelet for the Timbre event and here I am to post them up for u babes!

A pretty pair of handmade lentils by Charlene, very sweet and loving colours. I added a rhodium silver chain, a butterfly, ballerina filligree and some matching beads.

Rhodium chains and toggle used. Approx: 7inches

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction or Http://petalthots-clothes.blogspot.com

Roses Chains S$24 (SOLD)

Another pretty handmade clay lentils by Charlene. I teamed up with 2 of her different designs. Added 14k gold chains and 3D butterfly and rose charm..

14k gold chains and toggle used. Approx: 7.2inches

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction or http://petalthots-clothes.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, is it possible to purchase the lentil beads from you?
Thanks.

Petalthots said...

Hi dear, okie can you drop me an email? itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg