Tuesday, July 17, 2007

PrincessLurve S$22 (SOLD)

Another pair made with handmade clay lentils by Charlene. I added the lentilis in a gold frame and added my handmade ribbon concept roses. These roses are made with lotsa of love from ribbon. When I was making the roses, it didnt turn out the way I wanted it to be. This is my usual practice to discard the used one and use a new one to make again. This goes to my other wiring works too! I hope you will enjoy it! =)

Left ~ Added a gold rose charm and lock charm with my wiring works. =) Approx: 2.4inches (excludes earring hooks)

Right ~ Added a gold rose charm with a key charm. Approx: 3inches (excludes earring hooks)

14k gold earring hooks used. Non-tarnish wires used and added a layer of finishing.

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction or Http://petalthots-clothes.blogspot.com

No comments: