Thursday, July 26, 2007



Bythilia $15 (SOLD)
A lovely piece with a gold frame, rose filigree, heart glass beads and bell flowers wired in at the side.
14k gold chains and toggles used. Wires are non-tarnished. Approx: 14.1inches (chains), 1.1 inches (pendant)

Its a surprise collection, means that you may receive more surprises from me!!! Place your order now~!!! To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Cloud Blooms $30 (SOLD)

A sweet little angel which I have bought during my trip. It is handmade from clay. She sits on a cloud frame and I have added some toys and angel friends with her.

14k gold chains and toggles used. Wires used are non-tarnish and glossed with a layer of protection. Approx: 13.5chains, 2.5inches by 3.5inches (pendant)



Its a surprise collection, means that you may receive more surprises from me!!! Place your order now~!!! To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!

No comments: