Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Feast of Surprises Awaits!!!

Hey dears!!! Sorry for the slow updates. Been enjoying too much of the trip...lolz!! but I have not forgotten ya!! Creationz and more creationz loading up soon....Here I am to upload 4 new lovely pieces. These necklaces are in silver, brass and gold themes to suit individual craves and another pair of earring (below). Is that enough? Email me to place your orders now! You may receive a new surprise from me!!
Cynthia $20 (SOLD)

A brass tone pair of earrings. Added a round brass round frame with a pair of high heels. Added 3D mini butterflies, blue metallica roses and bell flowers to accompany it.

High quality brass tone earring hooks used. Wires used are non-tarnish and glossed with a layer of protection.

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!

No comments: