Monday, July 16, 2007

Something worth viewing!

If you like to get something for our love for Singapore, here's a recommendation. Its cute and UNIQUE!! very kawaiis....

Click this ---->>> iheartSG



**Wired Bracelets concept taken with full permission from Cherlyn from edynae.



SwirlLurve S$24 (SOLD).

This is a very special bracelet. While wiring this, I thought of wiring a theme out of love for our country. Its going to be Singapore's 42th birthday!!

I wired in a lady's handbag, a camera, an oriental fan and a range of different flowers within it. Most of us, will bring along our cameras in our bags so that we can capture all the memorable shots in it. Thus, let's capture every pretty corners around our little red dot.

Non-tarnish wires and glossed with a layer of finishing. Approx: 7inches(adjustable).

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!





Swirlhearts S$13 (SOLD).

Another piece of wired bracelet. This is a simple and classy piece. Made it at China Square Central too!! I wired in a baby pink hearts to accompany this classic piece.

Non-tarnish wires and glossed with a layer of finishing. Approx: 6.3inches(adjustable).

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction!

No comments: