Tuesday, July 17, 2007

PrincessBeam S$20 (SoLd)

Beaming at the handmade clay lentils by Charlene, I have designed a mismatched pair.

Left ~ wired a heartshape frame with bell flowers and 14k gold chain. Approx: 2.4inches (excludes earring hooks)

Right ~ I added a heartshape charm with 14k gold chains tassle and pink glass drops and round bead. Approx: 4inches (excludes earring hooks)

14k gold earring hooks used. Non-tarnish wires used and added a layer of finishing.

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction or Http://petalthots-clothes.blogspot.com



Dreams Chime S$19

This is also a pair which I love a lot. I think its very charming and all my favourite colours are in it. I love pink, red, violet most (as you can see from my bunch of colour collection) :) I feel that colours will make something very attractive and pretty and I like to match colours to produce a different feeling for my trinkets. Hope that all of you will like the way I make use of the colours. =)

Handmade clay lentils by Charlene, added bell flowers with minor wiring works and 14k gold chains. Below I have added a ruby teardrop and pink cup flowers.

14k gold earring hooks used. Non-tarnish wires used and added a layer of finishing. Approx: 2.5inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg

Visit my live auction or Http://petalthots-clothes.blogspot.com

No comments: