Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Valentine's Collection


Hey frens! Here's an update for valentine's collection. For those who has started looking around for suitable gifts, start off from here and you might end up finding something you fancy your gal wearing? More to be up soon including couple designs :))


U r My Love $30 (SOLD)

I love this piece and the way it turned out!
Silver wirings with swinging tinklebell and love (with diamantees) charms & swarovski crystals. I had added the text telling her that "u r my love".

Rhodium chains and toggle used. Wires used are non-tarnishing and glossed with a layer of finishing. Approx: 14inches (chains), 2.9 inches (pendant)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or
email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!


Crystalize Red Hearts $29 (SOLD)
Wired two cutie heart shape bulb kind in red wirings. I had encased a swarovski crystal with the red mini-wired hearts and ribbon gold charm.
14k gold plated chains and toggle used. Wires used are non-tarnishing and glossed with a layer of finishing. Approx: 14.1inches (chains), 2 inches (pendant)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or
email me at
itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my
live auction!


A Tune of Love $29 (SOLD)
Lovely tune coming from the harp that brings out the sincerity for your love one. Is this the piece that will enlighten her day? Its my favourite pc though :)
Comprising silver harp charm wired around with purple flower and I had added a pink crystal teardrop below. So sweet that Im sure you would not want to miss. I wont be remaking anymore of this and its exclusive to her only!
Rhodium chains and toggle used. Wires used are non-tarnishing and glossed with a layer of finishing. Approx: 14inches (chains), 2.8 inches (pendant)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or
Visit my live auction!

No comments: