Sunday, July 13, 2008

Dainty $24 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

Little butterfly with vintage rose. Dainty consists of goldplated chains, swarovski pearls, brass beads and butterflies.

High quality brass earring hooks & 14k gold plated charins used. Approx: 1.9inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!


Pretty Babe $25(SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

Unresistable pair which I likes a lot. Golden ballerina suit theme. She consists of gold plated diamantee, ballerina suit charms, swarovski pearls, mini gold donuts, 14k gold plated chains.

14k gold plated earring hooks used. Approx: 1.9inches excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!

No comments: