Sunday, July 13, 2008

Greenie of the Blue River $24 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

A leafy pair great for the eyes! Greenie of the Blue river is a theme out of green and turquoise of leaves. I had used lucite leaves, Tinkleartroom handmade claylentils (bought very long and finally used), shimmering star charm and some sparkle beads.

White gold earring hooks used. Approx: 2.4inches (left), 2.9inches (right), excludes earring hooks.


To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

Jessica $32 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

A pretty and vintage pair. She consists of handmade clay cameo by Tinkleartroom, swarovski butterfly crystal, swarovski mini pearls, pearl drops, pink clayrose, imported vintage parts.

14k gold plated earring hooks & tassle used. Approx: 2.2inches (left), 2.5inches (right)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg
Visit my live auction!




Colours Earrings $32 (SOLD)

FOC Registered Postage

Very vibrant pair and I love it. Colours is the name of this colourful earrings. She consists of handmade claypillows by Pat, tinklebell charm, vintage flowers, pearls and glass drops.

14k gold plated chains and earring hooks used. Approx: 2inches (excludes earring hooks)

To order, place a comment with your email addy or email me at itz_fashion@yahoo.com.sg Visit my live auction!

No comments: